top 10 favourite movies » [1/10] : Pacific Rim (2013)
”Haven’t you heard Mr. Becket? The world is coming to an end. So where would you rather die? Here? or in a Jaeger?”
I wasn’t able to draw at the time the Pacific Rim sequel was announced, so to compensate, I animated all the drift compatibles dancing horribly in celebration of the upcOMING ANIMATED SERIES 8V
OH MY GOD THIS IS PURE GOLD I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
if you sneeze in a jaeger does your partner sneeze with you since you’re linked? does the whole jaeger sneeze along too or is it programmed not to? have jaeger pilots ever sneezed and accidentally ended up activating one of their weapons?
this is what keeps me up at night
august 12, 2014
new york city was extra cloudy and picturesque today
what’s the difference between a dirty bus stop and a lobster with breast implants ?
one’s a crusty bus station and one’s a busty crustacean#i’ve told this joke a million times and it NEVER fails
What makes me so happy about this is that she isn’t telling you you must love your body or that you are obligated to. She saying you have permission to. And that’s important, because there are a lot of reasons why people have trouble with self-love. But the idea that you aren’t supposed to love your body, that you aren’t allowed to for whatever reason, needs to be crushed. If you can’t love you body right now, if your body causes you pain or disphoria or distress, you aren’t required to love it. But you are ALLOWED to. You are entitled to the chance to make peace with your body, if you ever reach a point where you are ready to. No one else should be trying to stop you.
Sometimes I see or read things, and I didn’t realize that I needed them until they are two GIFs of Nicki Minaj and some amazing commentary that come across my dash and I instantly burst in to tears and feel a weight lifted off my chest.
I don’t even listen to her music but damn do I appreciate this. Respect.
the fact that there have no leaked nudes in my dashboard proves that i’m following the right people
It’s not wrong to have nudes. Women are allowed to be proud of their body and want to send pics to whoever they want. you know why?? bc they think that their trust wont be violated. Stop telling girls that they were asking for it if their nudes got leaked. Stop pretending that society doesn’t see girls as victims, but rather as products of patriarchal marketing. Stop branding them as sluts and “attention seeking whores” when honestly the real problem is that someone is fucking leaking these pictures without consent and trying to ruin these girls’ lives. That’s whats wrong.
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
favorite films » 2/100 » Pacific Rim (2013)
"today, we are cancelling the apocalypse."
Get to know me - Favourite Films [2/?]
Pacific Rim (2013), dir. Guillermo del Toro